Seats Available: Y
Select an option to pay ₹
The soul-stirring panorama of the Himalayas, the spirituality center of Kerala, and the vibrant riches of nature, the charming soil of India has every reason to attract Yoga lovers. Explore the science of holistic Yoga in the land of spirituality with Yoga teacher training in India organized by Shwaasa Yoga Center. Become a globally-recognized Yoga teacher with Yoga TTC in the land of yogic enlightenment during the blossoming season of March 2019.
Shwaasa Yoga school organizes three teacher training forms of the Yoga courses in India- 200, 300, and 500 Hour YTTC. These programs are completely based on the teachings of traditional Yoga and aim to enlighten the students with in-depth knowledge.
• The training covers all the aspects of Yoga from ancient to contemporary.
• Know about the Yoga asanas and their importance in the modern world.
• Knowledge of various Yoga styles such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Karma Yoga, etc., and the principles attached to each Yoga type.
• The breath-based practice of Pranayama for a proper regulation of the body processes.
• Spiritual guidance towards eternal peace with Meditation and other mindful practices.
• Correction in the Yoga asanas and the body postures with the application of Adjustment and Alignment.
• Learn about the secrets of a sattvic life with the study of Ayurveda and its healing effects.
• Know about the relation between Yoga and the body anatomy.
• During the sessions of Teaching Methodology, conduct Yoga classes and learn the art of making a connection with the Yoga students for conducting successful classes.
• Shat Kriyas are taught in detail for body purification.
• Satsang and Mantra Chanting sessions are organized for the spiritual well being of the aspirants.
Food and Accommodation:
Enjoy the most delicious Indian diets at our Yoga ashram in India. We offer sattvic meals thrice a day along with organic drinks to fulfill the nutritional demands of the body during intensive training. The meals are completely vegetarian and wholesome in nature. Living in a room that is spacious and offers the stunning view of the natural scenery around is a feeling that you will remember for long. To spend the leisure with delight and charm, our garden is adorned with hammocks and sitting area.
200 Hour: USD 1350 and USD 1500
300 Hour: USD 1650 and USD 1800
500 Hour: USD 3000 and USD 3300
200 Hour: USD 1700 and USD 1900
300 Hour: USD 1900 and USD 2100
500 Hour: USD 3500 and USD 3900
About Shwaasa: Shwaasa Yoga center is among the best Yoga schools known for offering authentic Yoga training in India. Started by beloved Guru Sri Vachananda Ji, popularly known as Shwaasa Guru, the Yoga Institute believes in the education of various yoga forms. With programs like Yoga TTC, Himalayan retreat, Kung Fu Yoga retreat, etc., we aspire to help the students explore various aspects of the yogic science to reach a healthy body and mind.
There are no Reviews, Add review now
Set A Reminder
Date : 07-Mar-2019 to 04-Apr-2019