BDE (3 Nos.)
Open for : Male or Female
- Professionally and effectively employs sales skills to achieve targeted sales.
- Increase the level of sales and business mix of individual clients.
- Internal coordination with Different teams.
- Ensuring that Mailer sheet & Deployment sheet is to be filled on time.
- The report needs to be sent to the client on the day of the event.
- Effectively communicates with clients to gain commitment to purchase
- Maintain regular contact with Key Clients
- Effectively communicate with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication.
- Develop and maintain relationships which benefit both clients
- Overcome client resistance/objections to products
- Feedback/comments relating to product content and pricing as well as company performance
- Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities
- Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed by Managing Director and Group Sales and Marketing Director
- Be able to match appropriate products to clients' requirements.
- Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all products, relevant selling points and benefits
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action o Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products
- Provide time-phased, qualified reports on achievement and activities
Social Media Marketing Analyst/Creative Assistant (2 Nos.)
Open for : Male or Female
Here is sample of the things our SM Analyst will be responsible for:
- Engage with users across all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, ET Blog, etc.) and our customer support site
- Help organize ET user meetups and other events to collect feedback
- Be in "the know" about events going on and proactively contact event organizers
- Provide support for PR opportunities, including building spec apps, collecting user testimonials, and identifying journalists and bloggers
- Help organize and represent our presence at various tech events, demo days, and meetups including creating collatoral, giveaways, etc.
- Anything else you think would advance our mission and our business
- Have a stellar social media presence and/or have had other experience managing social media (e.g. for your school, startup, club, parent's biz, whatever etc.)
- Superb communication skills - whether in representing ET at a key event or talking authentically to users in 140 character or less
- Tech-savyness - Learn quickly and know every social media trick before Mashable does.
- Hunger to learn - Love showing off the stuff they know and are excited about figuring out the unknown
- They are proactive and have creative ideas for how to connect with our existing users + bring in new ones
- Flexible - They can hop online at a moment's notice to deal with any situation
Get in Touch with Us
9/11 Mancholai street
Ekkaduthangal, Guidy, Chennai - 32
2/5, Birds Residency, Birds Road
Contonment, Trichy - 01