Become Campus Ambassador
Eventstiger.com has come up with a dynamic program "Campus Ambassadors club" that recognizes enthusiastic, motivated and hard-working individuals from various campuses and provides them opportunities to represent Eventstiger.com in their campus. Ambassadors are the liaisons between Eventstiger.com and their campus. The program is designed to enable amazing hands-on experience in Marketing, along with mentor-ship & learning through continuous interactions with the dynamic startup team, experts and Successful entrepreneurs. This program also provides a platform for the students to connect with ambassadors from various campuses throughout the country, which indeed would help the them explore themselves and gain invaluable experiences through a consistent guidance and fellowship from the corporate and the finest minds of the country.
- Leadership spirit and skill.
- Competency to Plan and Organize Events.
- Possessing sound networking in the community.
- Academic Excellence.
- Final year or pre-final year Student.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Promote products and services of Eventstiger.com in the campus.
- Frequently Organize events joining hands with ET.
- Propagate Eventstiger.com in all the events conducted.
- A connecting link between Eventstiger.com & the student community.
- Governing social media in association with Eventstiger.com.
- Report constant updates about the events to Eventstiger.com.
- Assist ET in recruiting campus ambassador fellows.
- Form and maintain networking with the ET ambassadors across the country.
Benefits to the Ambassadors:
- Great exposure with corporate environment and the campus.
- Job/Internship opportunities with Eventstiger.com.
- Add Value to your resume with a Certificate of Appreciation.
- Opportunity to inculcate communication and public speaking skills.
- Win attractive cash prizes, coupons, movie tickets and much more.
- Smart performing Ambassadors will be recognized and featured.
- Special Training & Development will be imparted to our Ambassadors.